Neler yeni

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

• Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için, profilinizi telefon numaranız 📱 ile doğrulayın ve daha ayrıcalıklı olun 😉
    Daha fazla bilgi!
[XenGenTr] Kullanıcı afiş sistemi

XF 2.2 Eklenti [XenGenTr] Kullanıcı afiş sistemi 2.0.1

Bu eklenti, add-ons XenForo 2.2.X ile uyumlu ve stabil olarak çalışmaktadır.
Yetkili rankını değiştirmeme rağmen değişmiyor anlayamadım gitti neden olabilir acaba?

Hello, first of all, thank you for the fantastic resources you create. A huge pleasure.
I need to ask some questions.
I want to know which Unicode icons you use in the plugin, since I'm looking for them but I can't find them in Font Awesome.
And one more question, which is the most important. How does it make the banner appear on the user groups screen?
I leave you a screenshot
The style I use is the default xenforo style

Ekli dosyalar

• [XenGenTr]_kullanici_afis_sistemi_secenekler_grup.png
    [XenGenTr]_kullanici_afis_sistemi_secenekler_grup.png
    136.4 KB · Görüntüleme: 6
  • Captura de pantalla 2024-02-15 205630.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-02-15 205630.png
    62.9 KB · Görüntüleme: 6
  • Captura de pantalla 2024-02-15 205713.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-02-15 205713.png
    19.8 KB · Görüntüleme: 6
Merhabalar, öncelikle oluşturduğunuz muhteşem kaynaklar için teşekkür ederiz. Çok büyük bir zevk.
Bazı sorular sormam gerekiyor.
Eklentide hangi Unicode simgelerini kullandığınızı bilmek istiyorum çünkü bunları arıyorum ancak Font Awesome'de bulamıyorum.
Ve bir soru daha, ki bu en önemlisi. Banner'ın kullanıcı grupları ekranında görünmesini nasıl sağlıyor?
Size bir ekran görüntüsü bırakıyorum
Kullandığım stil varsayılan xenforo stilidir
Hello. Icons are available in Font Awesome. Example link: Users Slash Classic Solid Icon | Font Awesome

Under "Groups and Permissions" > "User Groups" > In the "User Ranks Design" section, custom CSS will be selected, and if you write the banner CSS name here, the ranks will be displayed.

Hello eTiKeT™. I hope I don't bother you. The reason for this message is to ask you if you are thinking of updating your applications to work with the new version of xenforo 2.3.0? I have been testing the beta version of xenforo and I really liked it. I have also tried several of their applications and some do not show the icons, and like other programs it must surely be due to a structural problem. I love several of its applications and the reality is that I would like them to be able to update. From already thank you very much. ATTE: Paulo

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.