Neler yeni

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

• Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için, profilinizi telefon numaranız 📱 ile doğrulayın ve daha ayrıcalıklı olun 😉
    Daha fazla bilgi!

XenForo 2.3 Deneyim, tecrübe ve bilgi paylaşımları

I would say 3 months, due to the pace at which the betas go. I don't think they've ever released so many betas, right?

And let's not forget that they sing at least 3 candidate releases at least. Yesterday I was chatting with a very important user in xenforo and he told me that at least they have in mind, when the final version is released, that it comes out with the minimum of errors

As much as,

XenForo Media Gallery 2.3.0 Beta 7

XenForo Resource Manager 2.3.0 Beta 7

XenForo Enhanced Search 2.3.0 Beta 7

It doesn't have that many problems. In fact, we already have them translated into 100% Spanish and they work quite well, perhaps not as one would expect, but yes, they are not far from being launched with a candidate.

It really surprises me how this latest beta is working. I can say that I like it a bit. We will see the 1 candidate version and we will try. At the moment, the most critical thing I am seeing is with fancyapps. This plugin comes with several languages, that is, if it is in Spanish you should see the menus in Spanish, but that is not working yet

As you can see in the screenshot, the dialogues do not change to the default language, and in my case it is Spanish

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-24 185115.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-24 185227.png

But I am afraid that this will not change, I doubt that xenforo will take care of something insignificant, since it has version 3.0 of xenforo in mind. Oh well. I have already tried translating the source of the .js and it works fine. But I prefer to wait to see if xenforo can correct this, so that it takes the default language we use.

I am going to give my opinion on all the resources that have been created here, and I am really fascinated, much more, knowing that they charge. That's why I say, the owner of this site is fantastic for giving all his resources for free. I feel happy to be here. I already have all the resources for xenforo 2.3.0 in 100% Spanish. And boy did they turn out well. I have put a lot of love into it. Really, thank you, thank you very much.

I am eagerly awaiting other updates to the other resources for xenforo 2.3.0

2.3 sürümüne yükseltmedim. Nedeni şu ki beta versiyon. Beta versiyonları asla tercih etmem.
Hele ki üzerinde çalıştığınız proje 8-9 yıl olmuşsa projenizi tehlikeye atmak istemiyorsanız. Asla beta versiyonları kullanmayınız. Release, kararlı, fix verisyonları kullanınız. Onun için lisansımı yenilemedim. Bekliyorum. Ancak xenforo 2 ile birlikte mobil görünüm açısından bir çok problemi aşmış görünüyorlar. Kesinlikle 2.3 beta versiyonlarda mobil görünüm problemi kalmamış. 2.3 versiyona geçen bütün forumlarda pagespeed değerlerine baktığımda başarılı bir görünüm var. Bir de versiyon güncellerken tavsiyem. Kararlı versiyon çıktıktan sonra da yükseltmeyin. En aşağı 1 ay bekleyin. Yükseltenlerden hataları alıp düzeltme yapıyorlar..

2.3 sürümüne yükseltmedim. Nedeni şu ki beta versiyon. Beta versiyonları asla tercih etmem.
Hele ki üzerinde çalıştığınız proje 8-9 yıl olmuşsa projenizi tehlikeye atmak istemiyorsanız. Asla beta versiyonları kullanmayınız. Release, kararlı, fix verisyonları kullanınız. Onun için lisansımı yenilemedim. Bekliyorum. Ancak xenforo 2 ile birlikte mobil görünüm açısından bir çok problemi aşmış görünüyorlar. Kesinlikle 2.3 beta versiyonlarda mobil görünüm problemi kalmamış. 2.3 versiyona geçen bütün forumlarda pagespeed değerlerine baktığımda başarılı bir görünüm var. Bir de versiyon güncellerken tavsiyem. Kararlı versiyon çıktıktan sonra da yükseltmeyin. En aşağı 1 ay bekleyin. Yükseltenlerden hataları alıp düzeltme yapıyorlar..
It's true. I have it on a local server, and actually, it is very fast, compared to version 2.2.13, since version 2.2.15 has been vastly improved. I'm waiting for updates to the eTiKeT™ resources, you don't know how much I'm waiting for them, really looking forward to them. Much more one in particular that I use on the editor, since it helps me to put a warning so that they do not flood with unnecessary messages

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.