Neler yeni

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

• Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için, profilinizi telefon numaranız 📱 ile doğrulayın ve daha ayrıcalıklı olun 😉
    Daha fazla bilgi!
[XenGenTr] Kayit panel uyarilari

XF 2.3 Eklenti [XenGenTr] Kayit panel uyarilari 2.0.0 Beta 4

Bu eklenti, add-ons XenForo 2.3.X ile uyumlu ve stabil olarak çalışmaktadır.

Ekli dosyalar

• Captura de pantalla 2024-04-04 124036.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-04-04 124036.png
    160.3 KB · Görüntüleme: 6
If it's not too much trouble, of course, if you can of course. Could this application at some point have the password warning? Personally, here in Argentina we have to warn everyone, many more in Buenos Aires, they are a little distracted and that is why everything has to be explained to them. From already thank you very much. ATTE: Paulo

Is there a way to put the username icon in the center, how are the others?

If you can see the screenshot that I left here and compare it with the other one there you will be able to see the detail

Ekli dosyalar

• Captura de pantalla 2024-04-04 124036.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-04-04 124036.png
    26.4 KB · Görüntüleme: 6
I'll take it into consideration in the next version ;)

Good morning, I hope you are well. Would it be possible to update the complete one please? And now put the notice in the password and align the username icon?

Thank you so much. You are very kind as always. A pleasure

Wonderful. Now yes, it's perfect. You are great. I wanted to ask you please not to forget my suggestion to also put in the password block. Thank you so much

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.