Neler yeni

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

• Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için, profilinizi telefon numaranız 📱 ile doğrulayın ve daha ayrıcalıklı olun 😉
    Daha fazla bilgi!
[XenGenTr] Kayit panel uyarilari

XF 2.3 Eklenti [XenGenTr] Kayit panel uyarilari 2.0.0 Beta 4

Bu eklenti, add-ons XenForo 2.3.X ile uyumlu ve stabil olarak çalışmaktadır.
Could it be that he could understand me?

I leave you an example with the screenshots

First example: [XenGenTr] Forumdan duyuru sistemi 2.0.0 Beta 2.png

I hope you can understand me with the examples. It is impossible for me to explain on certain occasions. I apologize for that

In the first capture I use [XenGenTr] Forumdan duyuru sistemi 2.0.0 Beta 2, and in the second capture I use [XenGenTr] Uyari sistemi 1.0.3

I would like at some point to be able to update [XenGenTr] Uyari sistemi 1.0.3 for xenforo 2.3.0

From already thank you very much

The resource that I use as a warning above the editor is this one, that version appears to me;

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-27 154436.png

Hello, I hope I don't bother you. Would it be possible to reduce the size of the font or the size of the space where the icon is?

Ekli dosyalar

• Captura de pantalla 2024-04-29 152545.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-04-29 152545.png
    57.6 KB · Görüntüleme: 5
As you can see, in the original screenshots posted here, it appears that the letter is smaller, or the icon is smaller. In the screenshot, you can see that the letter is larger and exceeds the normal space of the icon.

I hope you can understand me

Unfortunately, in the current system, you cannot interfere with the font. However, you can do this by directly interfering with the CSS structure.

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.