Neler yeni

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

• Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için, profilinizi telefon numaranız 📱 ile doğrulayın ve daha ayrıcalıklı olun 😉
    Daha fazla bilgi!
[XenGenTr] Kayit panel uyarilari

XF 2.3 Eklenti [XenGenTr] Kayit panel uyarilari 2.0.0 Beta 4

Bu eklenti, add-ons XenForo 2.3.X ile uyumlu ve stabil olarak çalışmaktadır.
I understand clearly. Thank you very much for your great effort in creating these resources, and even more so, for being free. A great pleasure to belong to this site. On the other hand, could you tell me if your community has users who speak and have their site in Spanish? I ask you, since I have dubbed most of your resources into Spanish, along with a great team that knows a lot about this.

I would really like to collaborate by sharing your resources ready to install in Spanish without doing any prior work. That is, it is installed directly in Spanish.

I can assure you that those who have their community in Spanish, and use its resources, will love it, since my work is very good

What a great boy. Thank you very much for so much

Well, I just installed this version and the icons do not appear, but the texts in the boxes do.

Ekli dosyalar

• Captura de pantalla 2024-04-04 000509.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-04-04 000509.png
    149.1 KB · Görüntüleme: 5
And in 2 of the pictures they are shown in light and one in dark

Sorry, in 3 frames it is shown in light, and one in dark

And if it's not too much to ask, could you please send me the HTML for the password box?

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.