Neler yeni

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

• Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için, profilinizi telefon numaranız 📱 ile doğrulayın ve daha ayrıcalıklı olun 😉
    Daha fazla bilgi!
[XGT] Kayıt paneli uyarıları

XF 2.2 Eklenti [XGT] Kayıt paneli uyarıları 1.0.0

Bu eklenti, add-ons XenForo 2.2.X ile uyumlu ve stabil olarak çalışmaktadır.
To manually add an HTML code, follow these steps.

Go to Admincp >> Appaerance >> Phrases, search for the content "entering_password_is_required" in the filter field, and click on it. Then, in the Phrase text section of the form that appears, you can enter the following HTML codes. Additionally, if you are not using the [XGT] Kayıt paneli uyarıları add-on here, you should enter the following LESS codes into the extra.less area of the theme you are using.

HTML:
<div style="padding:0px 10px">        
    <div class="xgtKayitPanelUyari-blok Kullanici-adi">
        <div class="UyariIkon-blok">
            <i class="fad fa-user-check UyariIkon" aria-hidden="true"></i>
        </div>
        <div class="UyariDetay">
            Please enter a description in this field.
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

Less:
.xgtKayitPanelUyari-blok {
    display: inline-block;
    position: relative;
    margin-top: 5px;
    width: 100%;
    .UyariIkon-blok {
        position: absolute;
        width: 50px;
        height: 100%;
        text-align: center;
        font-size: 30px;
        font-weight: 700;
        .UyariIkon {
            top: 50%;
            position: absolute;
            left: 10px;
            margin-top: -15px;
        }
    }
    .UyariDetay {
        margin-left: 60px;
        padding: 5px 10px;
        font-style: normal;
        font-size: 13px;
    }
}
.xgtKayitPanelUyari-blok.Kullanici-adi {
    border-left: solid 3px #c84448;
    color: #c84448;
    background: #fde9e9;
    border-color:  #f8b1b1;
    border-radius: 5px;
    .UyariIkon-blok {
        background-color: #f8b1b1;
        box-shadow: 1px 0px 2px 0px #f58b8b;
        border-radius: 5px 0 0 5px;
    }
}

@media (max-width:650px) {
    .xgtKayitPanelUyari-blok {
        .UyariIkon-blok {
            display: none;
        }
        .UyariDetay {
            margin-left: 0px;
        }
    }
}

Example image:

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 25226

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 25227

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 25228
You really are great sir. Thank you so much. And yes, I am using the app. Yes, I had to change the icon and the width to match the others. Would it be possible to add this code to the application? I ask you, since we save time doing this step. From already thank you very much.

Ekli dosyalar

• Captura de pantalla 2024-02-08 140654.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-02-08 140654.png
    54.4 KB · Görüntüleme: 10
You really are great sir. Thank you so much. And yes, I am using the app. Yes, I had to change the icon and the width to match the others. Would it be possible to add this code to the application? I ask you, since we save time doing this step. From already thank you very much.
We will consider it when we make a new update. ;)

I am very grateful to know that it will be updated with this new thing. Thank you very much and again, a pleasure. I want to know, how do I register my cell phone number so I can publish without restrictions?

Hello, I hope I don't bother you. I want to know, what is the resource you use? See screenshot

I would like to have it if possible, or if you can show me what the code you use is.

Ekli dosyalar

• Captura de pantalla 2024-02-09 174540.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-02-09 174540.png
    37.7 KB · Görüntüleme: 6
Hello, I hope I don't bother you. I want to know, what is the resource you use? See screenshot

I would like to have it if possible, or if you can show me what the code you use is.

You are very kind. Many thanks for everything. And I look forward to the update of [XenGenTr] Kayit panel uyarilari 1.0.0

Good afternoon. The reason for this message is to ask the creator of this plugin if they can update it by adding the warning below the password. And if you can update [XenGenTr] Sabit konular ile normal konulari ayir 2.0.0, since in the new theme versions the icons are not seen, what they are displayed in Fixed Theme and Normal Themes. From already thank you very much. ATTE: Paulo

Hello, I hope I don't bother you. In xenforo version 2.3.0 beta 2 the icons are not displayed. Is there a way to solve it please?

Hello, I hope I don't bother you. In xenforo version 2.3.0 beta 2 the icons are not displayed. Is there a way to solve it please?
It's too early for 2.3, addons will be updated over time.

Gerçekten çok güzel olmuş ellerine sağlık :) kullanacağım.

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.