Neler yeni

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

• Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için, profilinizi telefon numaranız 📱 ile doğrulayın ve daha ayrıcalıklı olun 😉
    Daha fazla bilgi!
[XenGenTr] Forum istatistik 📊 sistemi V4

XF 2.2 Eklenti [XenGenTr] Forum istatistik 📊 sistemi V4 4.0.5

Bu eklenti, add-ons XenForo 2.2.X ile uyumlu ve stabil olarak çalışmaktadır.
Now the latest update

i use this code to disable all add-on ( $config['enableListeners'] = false; ) and i delete all the Forum statistics

i reinstall XenGenTr-XGTCoreLibrary-1.0.3 and Installation completed successfully
Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 23721
and while i need to install XenGenTr-XGTForumistatistik-4.0.5 i got this erro, please advice
Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 23722

and this is add-on page

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 23723

First, make an FTP connection and open the src/Config.php file using an editor program. Add the following code inside and save it.

Kod:
$config['fullUnicode'] = true;

Then, establish a root connection to your server and execute the following command:

Kod:
cmd.php xf:convert-utf8mb4

xgtdbconvertcli.gif

First, make an FTP connection and open the src/Config.php file using an editor program. Add the following code inside and save it.

Kod:

Then, establish a root connection to your server and execute the following command:

Kod:

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 23733

i will follow your instraction and i will let you know

Son düzenleme:

Kod:

Kod:

Good Day Sir

Thank you. Really thank you very much for what you provide for me and for all users from support and assistance.

it's working fine

1687607804395.png
last question please

do i need to remove the below code from config file after completed?

Son düzenleme:
Good Day Sir

Thank you. Really thank you very much for what you provide for me and for all users from support and assistance.

it's working fine

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 23747
last question please

do i need to remove the below code from config file after completed?

No, don't remove that code!

Log in to the database through PhpMyAdmin and click on the phrase_text table. Select the character collation as utf8mb4_general_ci from the operations section and save. Also, set the database character set to utf8mb4_general_ci. Your problem is not limited to this specific add-on. You have defined the wrong character set during the installation of XenForo. To solve this issue, you should perform these actions. ;)

No, don't remove that code!

Log in to the database through PhpMyAdmin and click on the phrase_text table. Select the character collation as utf8mb4_general_ci from the operations section and save. Also, set the database character set to utf8mb4_general_ci. Your problem is not limited to this specific add-on. You have defined the wrong character set during the installation of XenForo. To solve this issue, you should perform these actions. ;)

Thank you bro. noted

Finally, can we change postion for statics like up or down?

1687670533151.png

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.