Neler yeni

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

• Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için, profilinizi telefon numaranız 📱 ile doğrulayın ve daha ayrıcalıklı olun 😉
    Daha fazla bilgi!

Çözüldü Thread cache issue

Bu sorun verilen destek sayesinde çözüme ulaştırılmıştır.

HuskerGarrett

Kullanıcı
Aktif Lisans
XGT Kullanıcı
Kullanıcı
Katılım
29 Ara 2023
Mesajlar
Destek istenen forum
https://www.theplatinumboard.com
Hi everyone,

First of all, apologies that I only speak English. If you would like me to translate text before posting, please let me know!

I have asked this question a couple of times on the Xenforo.com support forum and have never had any luck. I was hoping maybe someone here has experienced this issue.

After a few days, and only for certain members, suddenly they will only be able to see a few threads per page. If I run the thread cache rebuild in the ACP it fixes this issue - but only for a few days. It seems to get worse if there's ever a big thread with a lot of media in it.

It's odd that it is only for certain members. For example, if it's happening to me I can logout and login as a different user and I see all of the threads.

I have tested different user permissions/group permissions and determined this is not the issue. I've disabled all addons so I know no addon is causing the issue.

I assume it must be something on the host side, but I have no idea. Has anyone every dealt with this?

Thank you!

Çözüldü Thread cache issue

Hello, I haven't encountered such an issue before. From what I've observed on the forum, you are using WebSockets. You are using port 2096 for WebSocket, but it conflicts with the port number used by webmail in cPanel. Additionally, I don't recommend using this plugin because there are limitations on Pusher connections, and your issue may be due to connection limitations. Check the Pusher side. Remember, the connection limit on Pusher is limited to 100 for free. You need to pay for more. WebSocket can cause performance losses on the server side if you have a large forum. Remove WebSocket completely from the forum and check again.

Also see:...
Hi everyone,

First of all, apologies that I only speak English. If you would like me to translate text before posting, please let me know!

I have asked this question a couple of times on the Xenforo.com support forum and have never had any luck. I was hoping maybe someone here has experienced this issue.

After a few days, and only for certain members, suddenly they will only be able to see a few threads per page. If I run the thread cache rebuild in the ACP it fixes this issue - but only for a few days. It seems to get worse if there's ever a big thread with a lot of media in it.

It's odd that it is only for certain members. For example, if it's happening to me I can logout and login as a different user and I see all of the threads.

I have tested different user permissions/group permissions and determined this is not the issue. I've disabled all addons so I know no addon is causing the issue.

I assume it must be something on the host side, but I have no idea. Has anyone every dealt with this?

Thank you!
Sometimes there can be glitches. Have you tried completely removing the user groups where the issue is occurring, then re-adding them and assigning their permissions again ?

Hello, I haven't encountered such an issue before. From what I've observed on the forum, you are using WebSockets. You are using port 2096 for WebSocket, but it conflicts with the port number used by webmail in cPanel. Additionally, I don't recommend using this plugin because there are limitations on Pusher connections, and your issue may be due to connection limitations. Check the Pusher side. Remember, the connection limit on Pusher is limited to 100 for free. You need to pay for more. WebSocket can cause performance losses on the server side if you have a large forum. Remove WebSocket completely from the forum and check again.

Also see:

pusherxf.png

Çözüm

Also see:

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 25235
Thank you. I honestly don't know why or when Websockets was even added, but I uninstalled that addon. Hopefully that does the trick!

Sometimes there can be glitches. Have you tried completely removing the user groups where the issue is occurring, then re-adding them and assigning their permissions again ?
Thank you! It doesn't seem to be user group. specific. I tried removing those with the issue from certain user groups but it didn't help.

Thank you. I honestly don't know why or when Websockets was even added, but I uninstalled that addon. Hopefully that does the trick!
I would be very happy if you could mention it when you reach a solution to the problem. If this resolves the issue, it would also be a solution for those who encounter the same problem.

This unfortunately must not have worked, people are complaining again today about only seeing a few threads per page

This unfortunately must not have worked, people are complaining again today about only seeing a few threads per page
Hello, I'm sorry that you're experiencing the issue again. It seems like the problem might be server-sided at the moment, I can't think of anything else.

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.