Neler yeni

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

• Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için, profilinizi telefon numaranız 📱 ile doğrulayın ve daha ayrıcalıklı olun 😉
    Daha fazla bilgi!

how to make postbit like here

Els3atY

Kullanıcı
SMS onaylı
Kullanıcı
Katılım
9 Haz 2022
Mesajlar
what template should modify

regards

Unfortunately, this field is not a field that already exists and is distributed. It is a special area for V11 Theme.
However, if you have HTML and CSS knowledge, you can code this.
Unfortunately, this field is not a field that already exists and is distributed. It is a special area for V11 Theme.
However, if you have HTML and CSS knowledge, you can code this.

Çözüm
if i do buy theme v11 should i pay everyday or pay for updates only after year ?

You can purchase the theme by paying only once. This will provide you with lifetime use and 1 year update service.
This update will end after 1 year, but you will be able to continue using the theme. It has the same logic as the XenForo licensing system.

But there are situations you need to know.
The theme is domain restricted by ioncube and its files are not open source. It can only be used on the purchased license.​
The theme files are not shared with you.​
The theme is installed and delivered to the domain name you want by us. For this, you must provide us with your XF ADMIN PANEL and HOSTING PANEL logins.​
The ioncube module must be installed on the hostig before installation.​

But there are situations you need to know.
The theme is domain restricted by ioncube and its files are not open source. It can only be used on the purchased license.
The theme files are not shared with you.
The theme is installed and delivered to the domain name you want by us. For this, you must provide us with your XF ADMIN PANEL and HOSTING PANEL logins.
The ioncube module must be installed on the hostig before installation.

oh , its not logic to share my data for anyone
i thougt like any stuff i buy and i do install by myself

anyway its good theme but its great to know that before buy it

thank you

We share this information with everyone who wants to buy :)
However, there is a different project we are currently working on. If we succeed, it will be plug and play, just like installing a normal plug-in.

i was want buy theme and try to reachout via whatsapp and no response also i see that you will want access for host and website and it is not posible for me
any way its good theme and i will wait till it be avalible easy like all stuff

regards

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.