Neler yeni

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

• Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için, profilinizi telefon numaranız 📱 ile doğrulayın ve daha ayrıcalıklı olun 😉
    Daha fazla bilgi!

Achievements page

Do you love my work ?

• Kullanılan toplam oy

Sarvin

Kullanıcı
XGT Kullanıcı
Kullanıcı
Katılım
7 Mar 2021
Mesajlar
Hello. I hope you are well. I am a Xenforo developer and designer and I like others to comment on my work :) Of course, with the permission of the respected managers and staff!
This page shows the achievements of users. As you can see in the photo, the user receives a award based on his/her activities and the rewards are given to him automatically with this plugin: [AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System 1.4.1

If you like, I will show more photos of my work. ❤️ Best wishes 🥰

Achievements page.png

Ekli dosyalar

• Achievements page.png
    Achievements page.png
    186.2 KB · Görüntüleme: 13
Merhaba Sarvin canaz eline sağlık tasarım güzel görünüyor :)

I am impressed, the content is clearly understandable and visually very successful.

Great work.

Are you the AddonFlare developer?

Looks really good canaz! Keep it up

Great work.

Are you the AddonFlare developer?

Hi netr0n netr0n ,No, I only used this plugin in my work (In this page). However, I can create dedicated add-ones according to my needs.

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.