Neler yeni

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

• Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için, profilinizi telefon numaranız 📱 ile doğrulayın ve daha ayrıcalıklı olun 😉
    Daha fazla bilgi!

Unresolved Reaction scores went down

This problem has still not been resolved!

HuskerGarrett

Kullanıcı
Aktif Lisans
XGT Kullanıcı
Kullanıcı
Katılım
29 Ara 2023
Mesajlar
Sorry again about having to type in English. You all have been more helpful than any American support board haha.

Suddenly, everyone’s reaction score went down. For example mine seems to have lost 10k or so. Does anyone know why this would happen? I’m not sure if it’s related but this is how blank as well. I tried rebuilding cache but it did not work.

IMG_2529.jpeg

Sorry again about having to type in English. You all have been more helpful than any American support board haha.

Suddenly, everyone’s reaction score went down. For example mine seems to have lost 10k or so. Does anyone know why this would happen? I’m not sure if it’s related but this is how blank as well. I tried rebuilding cache but it did not work.

Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 26108
If topics, posts and replies have been deleted, points may have been deleted.

I agree, deleting data may have affected this.
Or a change you made, etc. A transaction must have affected this. Otherwise, unfortunately, there is no possibility of data cleaning of the running system.

Maybe if you have a backup from a date before the date you suspect, you can go back and check it.

Son düzenleme:
You can ensure by checking the tables in the database.

You can check the number of reactions in the reaction_score field of the xf_user table.

Additionally, with the following query, you can access the total number of queries according to the user's ID number on phpMyAdmin. This process allows you to verify whether the data in the database is correct. If there's no issue with the database, it helps you focus on the software side of the problem.

SQL:
SELECT * FROM `xf_reaction_content` WHERE reaction_user_id = 1;

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.