Neler yeni

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

• Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için, profilinizi telefon numaranız 📱 ile doğrulayın ve daha ayrıcalıklı olun 😉
    Daha fazla bilgi!

Ücretli [XenGenTr] Style V9 - 9. Nesil tema

[XenGenTr] Style V9 - 9. Nesil tema
[XGT] En gelişmiş teması ile 1 şablon ile onlarca tema satın almış ol

Genel bakış Özellikler Telif hakkı Güncellemeler (8) Yorumlar (4) Forum konusu

I have V9 installed on one of my sites; however, I wanted to use a Graphic Logo; it seems no matter what size of logo I upload, the logo is tiny and can hardly be seen. is there something I need to add to the extra.less to make this bigger? I've tried a few standard codes, but none of them do anything.

Thanks in advance.

I have V9 installed on one of my sites; however, I wanted to use a Graphic Logo; it seems no matter what size of logo I upload, the logo is tiny and can hardly be seen. is there something I need to add to the extra.less to make this bigger? I've tried a few standard codes, but none of them do anything.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried increasing the logo size from your site's theme features?

Just in the standard logo area.

There is a situation to change the dimensions in the standard logo area. You can change the logo sizes from there.

Thanks in advance.
If you give me the logo you want to add, I will check it at the first opportunity ;)

Ürün Bilgisi

xenforo 2.2.X ioncube v10.x
Satıcı
eTiKeT™
Yayın tarihi
Son Güncelleme
96% 4.80 yıldız 5 değerlendirme

Fiyatlandırma bilgisi

1 Yıl
2,400.00 ₺
Yenileme maliyeti
1,100.00 ₺

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.