Neler yeni

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

• Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için, profilinizi telefon numaranız 📱 ile doğrulayın ve daha ayrıcalıklı olun 😉
    Daha fazla bilgi!

Anyone Decent Twoards HTML/CSS Especially On Xenforo websites?

albertgilmore

Yeni kullanıcı
Kullanıcı
Katılım
13 Kas 2018
Mesajlar
Xenforo Fourm Software for $ 140. I would hate to have a recipe. REWARD INVOLVED.
I have a minecraft server.
I am a very intellengent person and would like to know my ideas.
Help me with my site :)
Please and Thankyou!
PS: I don't have a smartphone. : p Initiative Q NUTRA THRIVE Noom Diet Plan

Son düzenleme:
So what I understand is, you want to have a special custom made thema that will suit your need.

Custom made thema is not a simple job. The developer has to spend lots of hours and as you can guess it will not be free of charge.

If you are still interested you can get contact with netr0n netr0n or eTiKeT™ eTiKeT™ . They may give a budget price after getting some details.

Sometimes it is not possible to realize your dream design or ideas. But it is very important to be able to define expectations and desires clearly in such special designs.

Design is not just an interface for websites. Review the following items before imagine your theme.

• The design should have a positive impact on the members and visitors.
  • Adaptable to websites content.
  • Support should be provided for new versions.

A lot of items can be added to the list.The important thing is to understand your thoughts.
As mkucuksari mkucuksari said, you can contact with netr0n netr0n or eTiKeT™ eTiKeT™ .

Best regards.

Hello there,
I am not getting a special design job. Very distressed unfortunately special design works.
Because it is both very laborious and very expensive. And you have to please people.

Foruma hoş geldin 👋, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.